2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Shalom Plz pray for my husband ### ### from ### he is suffering from heart problem may Lord heal him and our land may GOD Give That Land VACK To us
Replies
3
Views
47
Replies
3
Views
40
Please bind a super antagonistic individual from me. I pray he be judged for his behavior and ungodly attitude that God would see and know that his behavior is extremely annoying and arrogant.
Replies
3
Views
35
Please pray for daughter ###, she is ###.
Replies
3
Views
43
GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
4
Views
43
MY DAUGHTER WAS SUFFERING FROM SEVERE DEPRESSION SHE WAS GIVEN 10ECT TILL NOW SHE IS NOT ABLE TO GET HER MEMORY BACK PLS PRAY FOR HER TO GET MEMORY BACK
Replies
7
Views
67
Please continue to pray with me for the demons trashing my business to rest and find happiness in the heart. I forgive their hateful words but I need for my business to survive their hateful words. I wish them well and to move on to better things in life. They have been informed wrong...
Replies
5
Views
49
Prayer for son ### ### ### for protection against evil at his home, prayer for him to get to know his lord Jesus, and to abide his savour, with all his heart. His family his house. Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
48
Please prayer warriors, scan confirm that I have fibroid, please pray for ### and get healed and conceive, ### want to have a child.
Replies
6
Views
51
Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my...
Replies
5
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom