2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for ### that ### is in good health and that ###'s surgery goes well. ### ask this of God in the name of His most holy Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Replies
7
Views
60
In order to get selected in campus interview... The test all I have attended faced in failures. In upcoming days, I need to get placed in campus interview... please accept my prayer request and pray for my selection process. I'm getting depressed, due to continuous failures, please pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
65
Dear prayer warriors please pray for my son who is addicted to smoking and drinking. He tried to stop but failed. He is ###. Fearing ### person I helps his ministries too this addiction is hindering God's blessings. I have regulated for this before too please pray for him.
Replies
8
Views
59
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please heal me! AMEN, I love You!
Replies
9
Views
59
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
7
Views
55
Please pray that we may get one school bus.
Replies
8
Views
134
Please help me to find a job. I have applied to several places and am waiting for responses. I have been applying for the last 6 months. I hardly get a response, then it stops. Sometimes a recruiter contacts me, then stops, so I am waiting for an interview. I don't know what happened to me...
Replies
9
Views
82
Please pray for (from yesterday) new president of my country ### (###, ### ###). WISDOM GOD'S GUIDANCE OBEDIENCE TO GOD HONESTY RIGHTEOUSNESS MEEKNESS SELF CONTROL PEACE OF HIS MIND PEACEMAKER TRAITS (no irony, strife, aggressive tendencies, undermining of other important...
Replies
10
Views
156
Pls pray for my dad name ### for his kidney problems his urea and creatinine level must come to normal and his liver problems God pls relieve my dad from this kidney and liver conditions I beg u lord amen
Replies
9
Views
59
Back
Top Bottom