2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My name is ###. I am going through disturbed professional life. I am working in bank where staff got transfer after certain tie i.e. of ### years. I have not completed ### years. But just in fear of transfer. Also profile i want to see is still awaited. Please pray for me that i will retain here...
Replies
5
Views
55
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
72
Hi my name is ### I humbly request your prayers on life, I have a financial crisis I want to get a job to make a living and pray for me to get a woman of my dreams.
Replies
7
Views
61
My homemade ### (### years old) and I signed a contract for an amount and not respecting me I will pay you what the contract says. On the other hand she comes for the income here every month, she said that it would come today at 12 and did not come or I'm bothering for that and because she...
Replies
9
Views
134
Bend down, O Lord, and hear my prayer; answer me, for I need your help” (Psalm 86:1). By the power of the name of JESUS Amen.
Replies
17
Views
377
Please pray for my ### and my ### and myself and ###.
Replies
10
Views
71
Oh dear lord please starting from today make me my daughter and my parents permanently free from my oppressive, harassing and cruel husband, his parents, maternal aunt and rest of his family, friends and relatives and their lawyers. Please urgently provide us permanent lifetime protection and...
Replies
9
Views
230
1 Tim 2:1-8 says “First of all lift prayers, petitions, intercessions & thanksgivings for all people, for Kings and all in Authority.” Thank You for President ### recognizing Jerusalem as the Israeli Capital and The Golan Heights as The Land Promised to Abraham. Thank You for his stance...
Replies
7
Views
170
Please pray that the Lord will provide funds for the construction of ### and it will be upgraded to high school. ### more rooms are needed.
Replies
14
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom