2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I would like the man of God to pray for me bcoz I have the habit of watching dirty materials.
Replies
5
Views
69
I WANT TO RUN MY TWO WHEELER AND TO GET LICENSE FOR THE SAME
Replies
4
Views
58
Please help me pray for a safe flight on January 11. Going to ###. For a good weather. Best pilot and good condition of the plane. Thank you. ###.
Replies
5
Views
53
I need God healing and protection for my ### and my family
Replies
8
Views
74
Pray for my witheld entitlement with my employer to be released for me.
Replies
5
Views
51
Dear Lord, Thank you for making my son ### pass his b.tech 3rd year 1st sem exams. Though he got less marks in Thermo dynamics. If possible he needs another 10 marks to be increased in Thermo dynamics. If you can increase those marks his percentage will go up. You need to do some miracle lord. I...
Replies
4
Views
46
I am with my old mother, age ###, years old. I am scared of my future.
Replies
6
Views
54
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
5
Views
47
Praying for God's Mercy in Jesus name.
Replies
6
Views
56
Praise the lord. Please pray for my friend ###, they are twins suffering from fever and they have lots of problems.
Replies
5
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom