2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please Pray For ### that ### will be healed from menstrual cramps. Thank You. May God Bless You. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
71
Sir, I, ###, male, aged ###, submit that one person named ### owed to me an amount and not paying from 4 years. His cell always "out of coverage area" kindly pray for change of mind set of ### and to pay the amount due to me at the earliest. Thanking you.
Replies
7
Views
90
Psalm 91 New King James Version (NKJV) Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God 91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.” 3 Surely He shall...
Replies
8
Views
914
Hi everyone. I am trying to bring up a strategy to increase the standard of my job to a very high level of success. Although I am praying for myself, I still need your prayers. God bless you all.
Replies
8
Views
61
Good morning pray for ### tomorrow that's when he's case will be heard
Replies
7
Views
60
I want to connect with your altar please pray for me as I have ### loan to pay, I am a single parent I want God's visitation in my life, please pray for my twin sons so that they will walk according to God's will. I really need miracle in each and area of my life especially financial...
Replies
7
Views
58
Dear Lord, please shield me from my enemies, amen.
Replies
8
Views
72
Please pray the council tax people see I have never met any of these men who are speaking badly of me-never ever!
Replies
5
Views
71
please pray for my friend ### health she is too sick
Replies
7
Views
53
I ### ### need a prayer request please to have my adrenaline glands grown using my stem cells DNA and put back in me. Because I can't exercise for stress and I lost my kids, they passed away years ago, and all I have left is to work out to deal with my stress.
Replies
6
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom