2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm suffering from PCOD for past ### years because of that we don't have kids. Please pray for our family to expand this year...
Replies
9
Views
67
Prayer for guidance and wisdom for me and my family for this year ### and for breakthrough for my children for God to lead me in truth and spirit
Replies
10
Views
137
Please bind anything not of God. I pray against spiritual attack. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
93
Replies
11
Views
109
Good afternoon, could you all please pray for me that I find a better job? My current job is stressful and drama filled, I am thankful I have a job but this line of work is not for me. I've been putting in job applications other places but no one has called me for an interview. Please pray that...
Replies
11
Views
111
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
12
Views
117
Please pray that I have favor, energy, and strength and that it's slow at work tonight ijnip amen
Replies
11
Views
95
Please pray for my would be ### app ### exam best result ever....please 🙏🙏
Replies
7
Views
58
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
12
Views
94
Please pray for my ### who has cancer and for all who are in need of hope, strength, and encouragement. Thank you Heavenly Father that you are their healer, comforter, and provider. Please have mercy and let them feel your presence in Jesus name we pray Amen
Replies
13
Views
140
Back
Top Bottom