2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Sacred heart of Jesus I throw myself on your mercy I put my entire trust in you I love you I adore you I honestly believe that you won't disappointment me again and again but I firmly believe that you something surprise for me despite my deep disappointment that has arisen due to my financial...
Replies
8
Views
149
I SUFFER FROM ABDOMEN HERJIA AND BY FAITH I WOULD BE HEALED. 2. FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH.. 3 TO GET PREGNANT.
Replies
10
Views
116
Please pray that people will stop smoking in my neighbourhood. It's daily torture. ### apartments, next door apartment ### or more smokers. Must close windows couple times a day. I like fresh air so much!
Replies
9
Views
88
Tomorrow I plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us...
Replies
7
Views
66
Thank you Jesus for all the prayers that I have prayed for ### and ### please God hear my prayers in Jesus’s name Amen
Replies
6
Views
57
Between me and my friend we had a misunderstanding for him we can talk again....
Replies
5
Views
56
Please pray all support is removed from the corrupt chief executive of the council, W ###-a violinist has to sue for permanent ear-damage and gross negligence and they are trying to rig court cases to give her less compensation but she’s been treated like dirt, with future loss of earnings at...
Replies
5
Views
53
I pray that God will send an angel to encourage ### to call my husband (###) back with a job offer that is a good salary today. I'm praying specifically because the Bible says we have not because we ask not.
Replies
20
Views
195
Please pray that I have a ride to and from work and protection from my enemies ###jnip amen
Replies
9
Views
81
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
5
Views
54
Back
Top Bottom