2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord protect my co-workers, relatives, and ### for some ### who might be troubling them because of ###, because of ### debts. Lord help ### solve ### financial problem Amen
Replies
5
Views
38
PLS pray for ### I am sick and tired of my life the way it is
Replies
4
Views
44
I request to pray for my ### to do good in exams and to help him to solve his maths easily and to get good marks also give him good behaviour.
Replies
5
Views
16
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a job opportunity, relief from back pain and gas problems, and support for the family.
Replies
4
Views
45
Hai sir this is ### and I'm from ### and I'm a engineering student my branch is automobile 3 year basically. I finished my exams###-###. And I already have a ### arrears so please pray me to my results I want to clear all papers please sir pray with me
Replies
4
Views
13
Sir plz pray for me myself ### am from ### at ### am suffering from last ### years in mentally attacks so mental health is not good plz pray for me and my family
Replies
4
Views
42
Please pray for my face, pimple ### are not fading and it's looking soo ugly
Replies
5
Views
24
God, Thank you for this night. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem alway. I pray for Israel and America alway. I love thee verily much. God, Jesus, Messiah, Yahweh, Yeshua, I see you, I hear you, I talk to you, I love you, I give you my all, I follow you alway, and I give you me and all my...
Replies
5
Views
25
Replies
6
Views
18
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
7
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom