2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the lord. Please pray for my family. For my brother job. Please pray God our house building is not finished for three years. Please pray for me I want new government job Please Father we suffering from debt PlZ pray for us Father
Replies
8
Views
46
Please pray I win my case against the landlord and I am awarded costs.
Replies
8
Views
34
I am getting depressed. My love is not understanding me.
Replies
12
Views
191
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
11
Views
52
Praise the Lord. I request pray for my teenage son's good health and protection from all evils and bad company. Please pray for the upcoming marriage of our sister and I request pray for my ### transfer which is an urgent need for the sake of my family and myself. I believe all things are...
Replies
7
Views
27
Today again I woke up with bad dreams... Please pray for ### to remove all those things which are disturbing ###... In the name of Jesus Christ.. Amen
Replies
11
Views
166
Please pray for my grandmother Name: ### ### ### she been struggling with a disease name ### since three years and has been hospitalized since two months that has damaged her eye sight and hearing sight please pray for her in the name of Jesus Hallelujah Amen.
Replies
11
Views
54
Please pray that I find a job quickly. I was let go of my job yesterday. I pray that God will pour His favor over me. Pray that I find a better position. Pray for peace in my marriage. Bless you all for praying for me.
Replies
10
Views
56
Praise Jesus! I lost my job which was doing since 27 years in ### end last Dec 31st. I am ### yr old staying in ### along with wife ### and kids(###), due to some re-sizing plan in the organization I was forced to resign. Request you to kindly pray for me father in your ministry. Thanks
Replies
12
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom