2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I'm asking for prayer that my income will be released today and that God will open up more opportunity for my business.
Replies
10
Views
174
Lord .m so confused about my marriage, I don't know who will be my future spouse .. Peace is not in my heart ...help me lord.
Replies
14
Views
247
Please say a special prayer for our prayer warrior ###'s mother who is in the hospital with what they believe is a fractured pelvis at this time from a recent fall. Thank you so much in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Replies
15
Views
342
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for healing and support for a husband with mobility issues, personal health concerns including body aches, sugar, skin, and hair fall, and for a daughter with hormonal and weight issues, as well as joblessness in Australia. Seeking a good match for the...
Replies
12
Views
451
Lord Jesus, I ask you to please keep my son ### & I in your loving arms and care. Please continue to heal my health and my one & only 3/4 kidney against diseases. So I can always be with my son (### yrs) he still needs me in his life I am all he has and he is all I have. I pray I can find work...
Replies
12
Views
343
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, through a sermon God reminded me of my past, wounds in my soul of rejection, ridicule and betrayal. Let us pray for the complete healing, deliverance and recovery of these wounds in my soul and heart. There is a huge improvement! May we thank and give glory...
Replies
12
Views
329
Replies
12
Views
222
am ### I need God intervention in my spiritual life. and I need deliverance in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
221
I am praying to God to heal me from health problems I am suffering. Please do a miracle in my life, Jesus, please.
Replies
13
Views
195
pray for me, I do dreaming like preaching and praying for people
Replies
12
Views
128
Back
Top Bottom