These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Happy New year..Pray for healthy bonding between our two families..And Good health health for both of my parents, my husband me and all the people in this universe.. Also pray for my deep concentration in study so that I can achieve a place wherever Lord want to place me.. AMEN.. Thanking u in...
Replies
Views
Prayer for us in this 2019 be our year in jesus name in our work place protect us heal us promotions at our work place amen
Replies
Views
Please pray that all goes well with my finances and my sister in America she is angry with me
Replies
Views
Lord, guard & heal my loved ones & me in heart, body, soul & vehicles. Deliver us from evil. ThankYou, ijnip
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father, Thank you for my family and all that you have done. I pray for Donavan Charles today amd everyday. Lord, soften his heart for me. Fill it with peace, love and happiness for me. Soften his heart to restore our relationship of 16 years. I pray that any barriers that are between us...
Replies
Views
Father, As this year starts. I pray that your wisdom, grace, mercy and strength may guide me as I walk into the next chapter of my life, that you so graciously handed back to me. Give me the wisdom, dedication and discipline not to repeat the mistakes of my past, to seize the opportunities that...
Replies
Views
Asking for God's favor and direction, etc. for a multi-vehicle accident.... that all things work out peacefully according to God's plan and purpose.
Replies
Views
Jesus thank you for letting my husband come home after work with no issues but please let my son go to sleep. Thank you Jesus Amen.
Replies
Views
First, and foremost I thank GOD FOR HIS GOODNESS AND MERCY: relationship and fellowship. Please pray with me according to Ecc. 4:6-8. I am praying for A Godly, Christian, gracious, man -apt to teach -to find me/, befriend me, love me and marry me.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom