2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hi good evening can you please pray for my brother-in-law to pass his PIP medical on the ### of December and everything will go well for him please God
Replies
10
Views
17
Pray for my own and family's health.
Replies
10
Views
24
I thank God for the life amen pray for my ###
Replies
10
Views
22
Please pray that God blesses my family household and I with repair, approval, provisions and healing of medical concerns. In Jesus Name
Replies
9
Views
42
Lord, these things are so very important to me. Nothing is impossible with you. I ask you, please, with all my heart. Bless me with the very best ever new foundations, new very best ever new tinted moisturizers, lipsticks, lip pencils, lip glosses, bronzers, mascara, eye lashes, clear eye lash...
Replies
6
Views
13
To day my birth day so pray for ###
Replies
10
Views
25
Pray so please, that their insurance and lawyers make a substantial claim for the hell they put me through.
Replies
8
Views
9
Jesus please help severe chaos in my household and my ### will not once again do his homework. I refuse to do it. Please let this end. Thank you, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
24
My Heavenly Father, I ask you in the mighty name of Jesus to release a financial breakthrough in my life, you are the only source of goodness and blessings, you know all my needs, ambitions and dreams and you always want our success in all aspects of life, so bless me financially and facilitate...
Replies
10
Views
96
Back
Top Bottom