2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

May doctor's appointment go really well, may it be fruitful and reassuring, may the doctor be inspired by God and helpful. May there be immediate encouragement. Blessings. In Jesus Name. Amen. God Bless
Replies
8
Views
131
Please pray for my sister in Christ ### who is due for delivery but the baby is not making any movement despite the contractions.
Replies
8
Views
29
My brother, of whom I have been taking care since our parents passed away, is developing a hateful attitude towards me; he is bitter, depressive, bipolar, resentful because of not seeing our parents (especially on his birthday) and seems to do the very opposite of what I advise him to do! May...
Replies
8
Views
19
Please pray former colleagues accept I didn’t smell or have debts...or wear perfume! That all of this is seen as being untrue🙏
Replies
5
Views
88
Please do keep praying for ###'s marriage restoration and her safety.
Replies
5
Views
20
Plz Jesus say ### se shadi kar lo plz pray for me Jesus
Replies
3
Views
18
please pray ### for her good job 2. pray ### for her class 10th to do well in studies and Exam.
Replies
5
Views
20
Man of God pray for me I want ### to give me money before Sunday. I want ### not to take back my bed cos I don't have money now.
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for ### and I get together...
Replies
6
Views
25
Please, help pray for ### who is seeking for a job.
Replies
6
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom