2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My daughter is very sickly, she suffers a spine injury and this ignites all sorts of internal pain and sickness. Please pray for ###'s recovery.
Replies
5
Views
10
Pls pray for my ###: he is with ### & looking for a good job.
Replies
5
Views
32
Lord please plesse bless me with the very very best ever God given husband soul mate I desire with divine connection in every way divine love in every way who had all the attributes I desire who totally incredibly loves crushes totally adores fances me in every way who is totally loyal faithful...
Replies
3
Views
11
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for financial assistance to pay for school fees and house rent.
Replies
7
Views
19
God I have forgotten you! I don't know what I am doing so disturb from inside and tremble from inside so delicate don't know what's going on now a days I am having so much of head ach plz pray for me!!
Replies
5
Views
12
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so that we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can take care of my family ### Amen
Replies
6
Views
7
Pray for me, my life partner, and my family members.
Replies
5
Views
13
In Jesus Christ name there is power I decree and declare I win millions millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay it happens to me right now it's realised to me right now without any delay my finances my financial income savings now right now multiply in millions right now more...
Replies
4
Views
12
God why do I have a birthday coming up on ### and I still don’t have any friends to come to my birthday. My closest friend ### will be still be gone with her ###. She wish she would come. We miss each other ❤️
Replies
7
Views
190
Back
Top Bottom