2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Jesus please let my package come today. Please let my ### be ok from school and his project be ok. Please let my ### come home soon and be willing to pay rent, bills, and get car fixed with the money that he finally won from unemployment. Thank you Jesus for this precious money and we need to...
Replies
7
Views
133
please help us, pray for ### deliverance and protection in Jesus Name Amen
Replies
8
Views
19
Brother's and sisters, please pray for me and my colleagues, we gave candidates wrong papers...things are really bad; they are putting the blame on us and now they want to fire us, more especially me...I need my job and I don't want to lose my job...I'm going for the second hearing tomorrow.
Replies
6
Views
142
I have multiple health issues: enlarged lymph nodes in my throat and jawlines that are putting pressure on my head, face, and eyes, shoulder and shoulder blades and chest pain. Swelling and pain in the right ear, gastrointestinal severe pain. I need a miracle of healing in my body. Thank you...
Replies
8
Views
68
God, I declare You healed & matured ###, my son. His wounded heart, spirit, body & soul are whole. I envision it. Thank You, ###
Replies
9
Views
85
Please pray for ### so that ### can get money to cater for ### family and the needy.
Replies
6
Views
33
Father God, I pray you send Angels to watch over and protect my daughter for her whole life. Keep her safe from all harm. I pray that she lives a happy long life. I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to...
Replies
4
Views
16
My father my saviour your miracles are enormous. With your divine blessings I received a financial aid which has saved my life I sincerely pray out love you adore you recite you forgiving my sins do bless me so that I can prosper from that financial aid I thank everyone who have prayed for me...
Replies
6
Views
36
Lord Jesus, I am praying for a deliverance and the breakthrough within all my family members. We don't get along with different beliefs, and evil spirits are tormenting our lives since we were young. Ancestral spirits are controlling our family members. We don't love each other; we are...
Replies
5
Views
22
I can't visit there, I am from ###, ###, I'm a student. I'm facing ### and lots of problems, ### knows everything. I am a bad girl, I need your help to become a good girl. I have become a witch, help me.
Replies
5
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom