2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

To buy a new house. My to become more closer to God.
Replies
5
Views
8
Lord, i ask the silent requests + take this lingering illness. Thank You, ###.
Replies
9
Views
24
Lord thank you for ### and the possible future employment. Find me a way to get the necessary license. That will take some time, in the meantime please show me a way to bring in money where I am today. The other issue with family and their problem. Give me the right words to explain the severity...
Replies
6
Views
13
Pray for my husband and my children's
Replies
7
Views
19
Hi brothers. Please pray for ### school admission. He should get placed in better school. Please pray he should get admission. God please do a miracle and help his future. Please grant us this prayer. In Jesus Christ name ask this prayer Amen.
Replies
6
Views
15
Heavenly Father, we thank you for all you have done. Father forgive our sins. I thank you for keeping me and my family safe, thank you for protecting my daughter letting her make it home Saturday safely. Lord go with my son and give him the strength to continue to do right and let go of some of...
Replies
7
Views
12
I am in full of trouble at this time because lots of interest money I have to pay back to others and I don't have the sources of solving the problems, so please kindly pray for me to solve the financial problem. I will wait for your answer. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
17
Please pray for my safe delivery... God bless you all
Replies
8
Views
14
Please pray that God gives me the grace, space, resources, and strength to heal my emotional wounds and break the generational curses over my family. I'm asking him to bless me financially so that I no longer have to live in the same place with the people who hurt me. I pray that he will bless...
Replies
9
Views
15
Please pray for my wife ### appointment as teacher in ### school and my son ### 10th exam there he gain above 90 percentage marks.
Replies
6
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom