2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

St Anthony the finder, help to get my stolen money back, my ###, my family, my business, my life, my happiness, my marriage, I pray for my children for retentive memory, help me lord Amen
Replies
6
Views
15
Please pray for my daughter. She is doing better but needs to find a good therapist. Pray she finds one that helps her work on a new job and self-esteem. Pray she finds a better place to live with good friends or that she will move home and be ok living here while she heals.
Replies
14
Views
37
Hi Please pray for me this is my special intention to have a healthy baby in my life as my ### weeks pregnant now. And I'm worried about the little bleeding which I experienced. Last time also I got pregnant and miscarriage happened. Next week I have a scanning to check the growth of baby...
Replies
5
Views
16
Please pray that my mother ### quickly heals from an illness that began 3-4 days ago, it may be a severe cold or flu. Please pray that God fully restores her to good health and very soon, in Jesus’ name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
31
Please pray for my son ### who is preparing for his board exam. Holy Spirit guide him so that he concentrate in his studies. Please pray for his protection from all the evils. Please pray for my job transfer to nearby my home for the sake of my family and son. Amen. Praise the Lord.
Replies
6
Views
18
Lord in the name of Jesus I need you deliver my husband ### from his evil ways set him free change his heart Lord that he will not treat his family horribly convict him Jesus.
Replies
8
Views
32
Don't let my car or apartment get taken away. Pray I get money very soon. IDK what I'm gonna do.
Replies
8
Views
21
Lord I speak deliverance over my daughter, may she come to know you and know your ways AMEN
Replies
11
Views
28
Suffering from severe back pain please pray and help me relieve from pain.
Replies
19
Views
61
Back
Top Bottom