2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I have an infection in an uncomfortable area. Please pray the Lord Jesus would heal this. Thank you for praying.
Replies
14
Views
44
I sham kotikela request to pray for ###. ### have applied for a position in ### company, but things are complicated as ### manager is interested to select ### and also ### interview was good, but due to some internal issues ### is worried. Please pray to solve, and let this position come to ###...
Replies
10
Views
25
Pray God to bless me with a good job. Pray for God to deliver my family from debts and grant us own house.
Replies
12
Views
40
GOD THANK YOU GOD I'm so tired but not too tired to say THANK YOU GOD.... ✝
Replies
8
Views
56
Good morning my son name ### he has kidney problem (nephrotic syndrome) please pray for him I am very scare about his health 😢😢
Replies
13
Views
26
Lord, walk with me to give me victory against my enemies. Amen
Replies
4
Views
16
Requesting to all my brothers and sisters to pray for my children to get pass result for the exams which they had appeared. Pls I beg you all to pray almighty to bless them to get pass result. Please, everyone pray for my children. God will listen when all his children praying for other...
Replies
12
Views
58
Sweet brothers a lot of Sweet thanks, Sweet Jesus Sweet loving thanks as I can feel from Spirit that Jesus gives me everything, my life is full of all, I'm complete, perfect, holy, as if I am enjoying all unlimited your gifts after gifts, blessing after blessing. Truly there is great love I feel...
Replies
7
Views
151
I can’t kick this list that has had me entangled since before I can remember. It’s a struggle and a terror!! Will I ever find peace? Please! I need help desperately!
Replies
7
Views
19
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom