2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Plead the blood over my apartment and rebuke the devil. The devil can't have ###. I pray for better days at home.
Replies
7
Views
17
Praise the Lord! Thank you Lord for all the blessings and graces. I repent all of my sin please forgive me. I request prayer for ### who is physically sick and may be due to that he is not able to focus in his studies and spiritual life. Please heal his body, mind and soul. He may come more...
Replies
9
Views
14
Dear Father, Son ###, is struggling. Help ###, stay steady in his work every day of the week and be financially independent with a job he enjoys. Please continue to have him be employed and having his bosses think he is doing an amazing job and tell him. Help his ideas materialize with his...
Replies
9
Views
166
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless ### and keep ### safe, healthy and happy with You! AMEN, I love You!
Replies
8
Views
11
Pray for xtra hours and shift at ### I really want more hours and bigger pay check I hope ### let me work 8 hrs a day 6 days a week
Replies
7
Views
156
Praise the Lord bro sis As I am P ### ### please do pray for ### as he is going to participate in the bike race competition tomorrow morning 5am to 9am Pray that nothing should be injured and without any harm He should win in this competition and come first because it's his passion...
Replies
6
Views
8
Abundant prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. *Pray requests for my new class. Help them focus and have a love to learn. Help their behavior...
Replies
10
Views
196
Replies
8
Views
11
Dear God, deliver my ### and family from maritime spirit and restore my health and peace in the family.
Replies
8
Views
14
Please Lord help me get my life in order
Replies
8
Views
14
Back
Top Bottom