2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Hi my name is ### from ###. My prayer request is for spiritual husbands and financial and spiritual breakthrough. Thank you God bless.
Replies
9
Views
26
Please pray for my would be ### magistrate ### exam best result ever and for ### ### exam best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now...please it's really very crucial for my coming life.....🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
10
I'm asking for prayer that my income be released.
Replies
7
Views
10
Please pray for all my children to do well in school and to get good grades. The weather is affecting them, the cold and the flu. Pray that Jesus will help them and heal them. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
11
Thank you Lord you have brought me back home safely from my home town 19 hrs trips. I love you Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray specially for the good finance of my family because we are struggling for money.
Replies
8
Views
10
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart and soul and also physical healing and...
Replies
7
Views
8
Replies
7
Views
33
Just Type Your Prayer Request here, God heal me from high blood pressure, fibroid & deliver me & my family. Am hearing my heart beat thru my ear & is making me uncomfortable, please
Replies
7
Views
12
Jesus please help my ### at school today remember everything and not sneeze too bad I forgot to pack up Kleenex for him and teachers are not nice about giving him any or letting him go to the bathroom. Please let him remember to turn in everything and bring home his gym clothes. Please also let...
Replies
8
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom