2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

#1 Dear Lord.... * Please pray no more teeth problems this year. Please pray that mice go away from our home. Please pray for me. * Please pray for my students this coming school year to love to learn, do their best and believe in themselves.....Please guide me to be a good teacher to each...
Replies
11
Views
39
I AM SHAHARUKH FROM ###, MY MOM HAS LUNG CANCER, LAST STAGE, HER NAME IS ###.
Replies
9
Views
75
Please pray for my perfect healthy baby and fertility for many years - please pray my hormones don’t change till my ###s.
Replies
8
Views
15
Pray I can get xtra hours xtra shift at ### pray for favor
Replies
10
Views
19
Pray for me and my family. I received the email from one of my relatives saying that there is a spirit that wants me to be involved in a car accident. Please pray for me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
Replies
17
Views
68
i want to pray for ### who dropped her job at ###. So, kindly pray for ### to be given her job again at ###. That is why pray for ###. Amen
Replies
7
Views
15
### பர்னிச்சர் மார்டில் வியாபாரம் சிறக்கவும், கடன் பிரச்சினை நீங்கவும், மனபயம் போகவும், தொழில்மேன்மைடையவும் பிரார்த்தனை செய்யுங்கள். நன்றி
Replies
6
Views
89
Important work meeting today please pray it is very successful. Please pray all work done caring for people -- successful interventions, prepared hearts and nothing is forgotten. Please pray for favor with supervisors and all staff and owner and Lord help me perform with poise self-assurance...
Replies
9
Views
43
Someone is using me. For ### to move along.
Replies
10
Views
164
I Pray for my mothers and daughters good health. I pray for my daughters studies. I also pray for my job. I also pray for our consultancy. I Pray for my friend ### and also all the candidates who came here for interview should get selected. AMEN. I THANK LORD JESUS for his blessings.
Replies
8
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom