2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Kindly keep ### in your prayers. For healing for ###. For ### to let go of anger and having a chip on their shoulder. In Jesus Name I Pray AMEN
Replies
9
Views
42
i see a possible local apartment on this coming Sunday Dear Father God if this is where you want me to live next please let it all work out in Jesus's Name Amen...x.o.x.o.x...
Replies
7
Views
26
Please pray for my ### years old son ###. He is a polyglot and short tempered boy. If I say anything to him, he runs from the house. I want him to get Lord’s peace from within. He is having an unstable mind.
Replies
7
Views
129
Dear God I'm tired with this life and situation I'm living. My life is over now.
Replies
7
Views
14
Please pray for my dad ### who is in ### who had blood clot removal from his brain, two months ago. Ever since he is not normal. He can’t sleep and he is struggling to live normal life every day. Please pray that God heals him and gives strength to my mom to take care of him. Thank you so much.
Replies
8
Views
12
Please pray that God can perform a miracle and heal my ###'s heart, kidneys, liver, and lungs and make her whole again with God, anything is possible.
Replies
11
Views
26
Our Father I pray for a miracle only you can give us. Grant us financial healing and help us to stay afloat. Have mercy and save us Lord. We are forever thankful to you. In Jesus precious name, amen.
Replies
5
Views
14
Thanks to Jesus and all prayer warriors for your prayers for my baby..he is now ### weeks old and has settled down much....less crying..happy active playful..continue to pray for him for his mild bronchorrea...
Replies
6
Views
27
### is going to pay me between today and tomorrow a money that was stolen from me 2 years ago, between today and tomorrow this is bound by law. I need MY money, I hope this happens. My name is ###.
Replies
5
Views
7
God, I ask the silent needs. Deliver me & ### from evil. Thank You, ###
Replies
8
Views
17
Back
Top Bottom