2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Thank you all for prayers, regarding last weekend as dry fasted 3 nights and 3 days, and the Lord did some amazing healing throughout my physical body, thank you all. All glory to God
Replies
9
Views
15
Praise the lord ###. 1. spiritual growth in my life & family. 2. I want Govnt. job in the name of Jesus. 3. I have no children so please pray Gift of children in the name of Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
21
Asking prayer for healing and deliverance upon my body, soul and spirit without hindrance or retaliation of the enemy.
Replies
8
Views
29
Pastor ### payer my business and my life and my finances problam my business painting work and family problem payer payer payer ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###
Replies
8
Views
23
I am suffer very critical financial position please powerful pray. I join the Christian religion please contact no give ###.
Replies
8
Views
26
Please pray for my present boyfriend's parents agree for our marriage within one month... please help us
Replies
8
Views
22
Please pray my mother, father, and brother believe Jesus. I always walk with Jesus. Thanks. My early sister has respiratory problems and her landlord didn't inform her about doing interior renovation. After renovation, some sand in her flat. Sand is flying in her flat. So she is looking for a...
Replies
9
Views
18
My board exam is coming soon. Please pray so that I can focus on my studies well.
Replies
7
Views
30
Gdmorning my family, please pray for ###'s healing and ### is seeking for employment, written and waiting for ###'s reply.
Replies
9
Views
80
Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit of...
Replies
9
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom