2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me to get a job and financial stability, for my faith to grow stronger every day... a long healthy life for ###, ###, and I, protection against all evil and danger.
Replies
7
Views
24
praying my Christmas raffle tickets will have a successful outcome! In Jesus Name!
Replies
6
Views
26
Please Pray for my Mom, she is taking care of my ### and my ### should be institutionalized but my Mom can't let her go. Please pray for my ### for healing and my Mom for strength. Thank you so much
Replies
8
Views
25
Heavenly father I come before u help me to over come all my life worries, help me to get a good God's fearing husband, a job and bless my womb to be fruitful in Jesus name amen. Above all pls awaken my spiritual life and bless my ministry in Jesus name. Dear father bring to an end the struggling...
Replies
7
Views
23
Pls pray for my sister ### ###. Seriously in pains. Diabetics, ulcer, kidney. She can't eat nor talk. She have served God in the vanyard. Women leader several terms. Her enemies say her children are blessing her too much that is she the only one with children. Pls let God use this medium to heal...
Replies
8
Views
33
I ask you please please lord bless me to win millions millions of pounds now without any delay you have made it happen to so so many other people I am asking you please make it happen to ### now without any delay I jesus christ namess
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray that I get the job in ###, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
11
Heavenly father I come before you, help me not to lose hope and keep trusting in you. I pray for a good husband, I pray God to make a way and break every chain and make me free in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
45
Can't take the disorganized chaos around me. I'm an organized person, I don't have the tolerance for it.
Replies
6
Views
24
prayers for the whole world so much going on all need prayers for so much pray with me for all thanks God sure does know what is going on. God Bless you all
Replies
9
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom