2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord we are in a big financial crisis please pray for us... Amen
Replies
7
Views
25
Father God, Thank you for everything I have in life. I bind that spirit of jealousy, depression, bad thoughts, bad attitude, stress and anxiety that's attempting to consume my life. I curse it out completely in the name of Jesus, for it is more than cruelty and overwhelming fury. Remove it...
Replies
5
Views
31
Enikku oru jolikku vendi prayer chyanam njan ### anu
Replies
6
Views
179
Please pray surely by heart if prayers responding more than worldly... please pray for joining my home..
Replies
7
Views
30
Pray for my daughter ###. There are over two years that she is married and until now she has no children. Pray God for miracles that she may give birth to children.
Replies
8
Views
31
Am having financial challenges please pray for ###, ### need financial breakthrough this week.
Replies
6
Views
43
Ente divorce case February 8, ###, ###, ###, onnichu jeevikkanam prarthikkinnu.
Replies
6
Views
41
Our father, who art in heaven hollowed be thy name thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is heaven give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all the evils amen.
Replies
6
Views
31
I am heavily looking for new work and I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow. I request a prayer for the success in much needed change of job. Many thanks and God bless you all
Replies
7
Views
33
Please pray for ###, who is 4 months pregnant, for a normal delivery. ### is very sad.
Replies
8
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom