2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear lord help me to have good grades. I've been feeling stressed and all I want is to feel peace. I know that I'm going to do good at school. All I want is to feel your presence and be stress-free. Amen
Replies
9
Views
31
Father, I am fast time prayer kar rahi hoo. Pregnancy ek khobsurat ehsas hai. Lekin mera luck nahi hai. Three time mera miscarriage ho gaya. Three time bhi 2nd mahine me hi mere peth me koi lath Martha hai. Next day hi mera miscarriage ho jata hai. Is tarah kyu ho jata hai mere sath? God, mera...
Replies
6
Views
75
I plead a case Isaiah 43:26 State your case so you maybe acquitted ### was my heart that hurt me so bad to wake up to that. God these people need to leave me alone permanently. All they want to do is destroy me. God I want judgement and Justice on who made it to where I even had ### taken from...
Replies
7
Views
168
Lord, i ask the silent requests + take this lingering illness. Thank You, ###.
Replies
9
Views
43
(PTL) Praise The Lord — Rent Paid and Three (3) Call Backs from Specifically-Placed Door Hangers, Five (5) New Consults Scheduled Last Week... Wisdom, Favor, Divine Attraction on Flyers for Call Backs and Appointments (Understanding, Communication Skills, Open Doors & Appointments)... Father, I...
Replies
8
Views
97
Lord thank you so much for waking me up in the morning and give us good health as well as my husband in your mercy amen alleluyah
Replies
7
Views
24
Please pray for ### and her kids that God's loving kindness, blessings, protection, salvation, healing, arms bless them financially, keep them healthy and safe, that holy spirit walk, guide, protect, bless, watch over them in Jesus' loving name, amen.
Replies
8
Views
32
Please please pray for an extremely personal intention. That I am delivered truth & that this leads to success. Praying for everyone’s intentions today.
Replies
7
Views
35
I request you to pray for my daughter ### ###, ###, ###, ###, who is suffering from ### with ### for she will recover soon tonight.
Replies
7
Views
201
Ente ### side ### maravipum sahikan vayyatha vedanayum urangan pattatha situation anu njan saudiyil anu ente ### yrs akaraya makal koodeyundu prayer request apekshikunnu.
Replies
7
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom