2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

HOLY Spirit I pray that you will soften the heart of ### and let him welcome me in the ### place as I need your EMPLOYMENT! Heavenly Father YAHWEH my words are heard and I follow. I want to thank you for hearing and please let me pass my P.T. Certification on my 1st try as everything costs money...
Replies
5
Views
48
In the name of Jesus I bind every evil spirit, power, ruler of darkness, strongman, prince, king, creature and creation, curse, jinx, spell etc causing torture with the noise in my neighbourhood in Jesus name. I proclaim through the blood of Jesus PEACE, SILENCE, REST IN THE LIVES OF MY...
Replies
5
Views
54
This prayer request is for a passive income.
Replies
5
Views
44
Please lets pray for all our partners that God should give us our heart desired
Replies
6
Views
24
Please pray for my niece who got low grades on math and science. Please Jesus help her understand her school work and the subjects hard for her. Pray for all students to pay attention and to their home work. Term papers will be due and they need to improve in their vocabulary. Summary (due to...
Replies
8
Views
26
Please pray for my daughter ### ### who is suffering ### with fever and ### now to recover soon by the grace of God. I'd like to regust you pray for her recovery soon.
Replies
8
Views
33
Replies
6
Views
23
Good evening prayers partner we have an issue of land. We bought a land and some body by name ### ### is claiming the land to be his whereas he does not have any documents but he wants to used his money and send us out of the land. I wish that God will should prevailed over this matter in Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
27
Please pray for ### for God's guidance and favour on her new job as a support worker. Pray His protection and healing in Jesus' precious name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
35
Please help pray with me for my mother ###, her ultrasound show that show that she has cyst on the right kidney and numerous gall stone pray for her please in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom