2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I've been bed ridden with chronic arthritis since last week. This aiment is adding so much worries to my family. Please pray for my healing.
Replies
6
Views
28
I want to thank God for the new day, new life he had given to me. Please continue to pray for my life, family, friends, and also for my result.
Replies
6
Views
22
I am having serious financial difficulty. I need deliverance, now!!!! I am in great need. From a ### figure paycheck to zero income over ### months.
Replies
6
Views
20
Acha njan ente father nu vendiyulla prayer request nu vendy ethu samarppekkunnoo. Ente pappa 1 month aaye suddenly kidney failure aanennu ### kaarithas hospital diagnose cheitu. Vere asukangal onnum thanne ellarunno. Eppol manasekamaaye oru vallatha situation l aanu. Pettannanu YouTube l achante...
Replies
7
Views
81
Papa please am the age of ### going to ### without a steady relationship please man of God pray for me so that by the end of this month I will have a serious man in my life who is God fearing and will love me for who I am. Thank you man of God
Replies
5
Views
29
Father God I need you in to my life. I need your blessings
Replies
8
Views
27
Lifting up ###, ###, and the car lot in prayer. Lord reconcile this situation and bestow peace and a resolution over the business as we move on. Thank you in advance.
Replies
6
Views
27
Having a situation at work with my co-worker. An interesting situation which may cause a worse conflict if addressed. My director would like to address the concern with my co-worker and I have an uneasy feeling about it. Please pray the Lord leads us all in the right direction to address this...
Replies
6
Views
45
Papa please pray for me to have good luck in my life. Daddy I dropped out of school because there was no one to pay my school fees. Papa please help me to have a means to continue my education by February. Daddy Thank you papa.
Replies
4
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom