2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise the Lord pastor ###...plz pray for my wife cmng result and for my finance
Replies
8
Views
27
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
28
Now I'm at my parents' home! Let us pray, the Lord to expel FOREVER any evil - force, demon, authority, plan, deed in this home, in the life of my parents and in my life! Let us pray, that in the home I live in, in the life of my parents and in my life - FOREVER will reign and rule the Spirit of...
Replies
8
Views
60
Replies
6
Views
19
D
My gracious Lord. How I love thee..but please let me love you more. Let me love you so much that I need no other love. Please let someone really love the real me...or please let my heart stop needing people and stop hurting. Please let me become smaller and lose weight. Please control my heart...
Replies
8
Views
71
Replies
10
Views
77
prayers for ### and all that is getting this big snow storm already started here in past hour so keep all in your prayers with ### thanks God Bless
Replies
9
Views
71
Please pray that I have strength and energy today and that I am strong and have favor in###, amen
Replies
8
Views
64
God, thank You for morning mercies, forgiveness, grace, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Praise You... Deliver us from evil. ijnip
Replies
9
Views
61
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for protection from harmful influences and for the ability to have children. Request for justice and removal of those causing harm.
Replies
6
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom