2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me to get a job and also good client have waited for so long.
Replies
5
Views
20
Please pray that I get to conceive and bear a healthy child. Really need your prayers and blessings. Trying to conceive for the last ### yrs but not able to. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
13
Please pray for my health and finances- I have a knot that sticks out above my belly button I'm ### years old need help with money! Overall pray for me please thank you thank you so much! God bless!
Replies
5
Views
65
Plz pray for me today is my ### paper pray to Jesus that Jesus help me to write paper ..I pray in Jesus name...amen
Replies
7
Views
13
After 3 months of unemployed finally I have got a job. Amen and praise God for his supernatural blessings and raising my faith to lean on him. My bills and mortgages have been due for one month and I have been receiving calls from the banks requesting for payments. Please do pray in favour of...
Replies
7
Views
18
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
9
Views
30
Please God bring them back for me😔🙏 Amen
Replies
8
Views
19
Lord we ask that you will bring ### a job that pays the bills. We ask that his resume is first on the list for the perfect position. We pray that his former company won't lie to the unemployment office and that unemployment comes. We pray against their lies and manipulations. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
18
Lord your word says ask and I will receive nothing is impossible with you. I am asking you please, by your power, bless me to take the very very very best ever photographs in every way, selfies in every way, snap chats in every way, WhatsApp videos in every way, in every part of me with every...
Replies
9
Views
32
Nag apply po ### anak ko today sa ### sa dami ng nag aaply makuha sya at yun bf nya exam sa ### tnxs po
Replies
6
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom