2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please continue to pray for this nation of ### especially the young people who find themselves going in the wrong direction. Also praying for all the leaders in this society. Please remember all pray partners everywhere. I ask these things in no other name than Jesus precious name. Amen and Amen.
Replies
5
Views
20
Brother please prayer for brother ### proper healing mile sari report normal aaye or prayer krna usko koi heart problem nhi h vo puri trha tik ### ke name se amen amen amen
Replies
5
Views
29
Praise the Lord. There is one sister, she is something ### year old, doctor told that she has cancer in lung, now she is admitted in a hospital in ###. She is a new believer. Please pray for her. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
47
Please pray for me, I am going to exit from Saudi Arabia as I lost my job. I tried to get a job but failed. Now my visa finishes, so I should go to India, leaving my son & husband here in Saudi Arabia. My son ###, who is studying in 12th class, to continue here until he will complete his exam...
Replies
5
Views
26
Eante kadahal theerkanum business num ### njan oru bank lone nu apply cheyithitundu lone Passakan ### prarthikanam.
Replies
3
Views
30
Please pray for my friend ### as she is undergoing material problem. She is fully depressed and want to get out of that life because her husband do not care for her and he didn't receive her as wife fully. She always share this with me but I am helpless. So I thought of speaking to him tomorrow...
Replies
5
Views
28
My colleague Mr. ### ### ### LOCOPILOT working at ###, ###. Now suffering with two lungs badly infected, present he is at ###, ###. CONDITION CRITICAL. KINDLY PRAY FOR HIS RECOVERY. His phone number ### ### ### ###.
Replies
4
Views
32
Please pray for ### official life there are many updowns and people are trying to make ### fall from ### post. Please help ###
Replies
5
Views
22
Healing of ### and ### enlargement ### positive. Business to have more customers and grow big, knowledge and wisdom.
Replies
7
Views
51
Please pray for a financial miracle for ### I ask in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
29
Back
Top Bottom