2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please I need money badly Please pray for ### to get money from tomorrow. Amen
Replies
6
Views
52
Dad I am ### I am conceive in ### months more vomiting and giddiness please pray for me
Replies
9
Views
69
Some sore throat and pain also. Difficult to speak. I need prayer. ###
Replies
10
Views
91
Good morning all preyer bros nd sis. Thanks all for ur preyers. Pls prey for ###'s dream job. V r all unlucky people. Though I was bright from my childhood nd a all-rounder. I am a double post graduate I didn't get good job nor any good fly life nor happiness nor finance. I lost. I don't want my...
Replies
14
Views
87
Kindly pray for ###. Today she will get prelims papers. I'm worried. Kindly pray that she passes in her prelims so that she can attend board exams. I would like to thank you for praying for my younger daughter ### for her prelims exams. She has passed in all subjects. Kindly keep both in prayers...
Replies
6
Views
120
Dear Lord, thank you for the gifts you have blessed me and my family, thank you for everything you've done, everything you're doing and everything you're going to do. Please continue to bless and protect my daughter. Intercede on her behalf to pass on her board exams held last Jan. 25 and 27...
Replies
5
Views
100
Father plz do pray for my son's grade 1 admission to a new school (###).
Replies
6
Views
25
Goid morning man of GOD. ...i really need prayer for financial breakthrough in my life and healing amen
Replies
6
Views
33
Lord We Praise and Thank You—we humbly ask that you grant us safety in travel, asking Lord that we don't waste any part of our life or what You have given—grant us success to the work of our hands Ps90:17, enable us to make the most of time, resources, guard words, also have opportunities to...
Replies
5
Views
46
Pray for me to get a good job in ### ministry.
Replies
5
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom