2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please Lord help me!! I need you Father God!
Replies
8
Views
49
Pastor please pray for my ###. He is very critical condition due to the diabetes. Please help me to speak with pastor ### ### I cannot come to ###. I'm from ###. Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please save my...
Replies
5
Views
23
Can you please pray for me to get knowledge and wisdom to understand things and make me closer to God?
Replies
6
Views
34
Pls pray for ### tomorrow morning I have ### exam but I'm not well today finding difficult to study pls lord strengthen ### must revise all the portions and go for exam pls lord strengthen ### amen
Replies
4
Views
24
Prayer for all legal issues about ### inheritance be settled soon. Also, the squatter on ### property is removed promptly. That ### answer the deposition questions correctly. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
4
Views
121
Sashiyangal Anta husbandnta ammaka gas ### kalkanannu doctor paranju sashiyangal azhuthi edavannu narnsthinta falamyi orukuzhappavum ella
Replies
2
Views
19
I tested and find out I have cancer. Please, I need healing. Pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
30
Ma friend mother has suffering ice infection so please pray for her problem her name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
37
Please continue to pray for my healing. Urinary tract infection. muscle pain in my thigh. lump at the back of my neck & my breast. I'm so scared.
Replies
7
Views
24
Kindly pray for complete healing from Hysterectomy surgery, to remove burning sensation in the different parts of the body, to remove and dissolve every clot in the leg, for all reports to be normal and restoration of good health. I trust Jesus and claim my healing through his precious blood...
Replies
5
Views
50
Back
Top Bottom