2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

The Lord's quick intervention on behalf of a child (and many other children around the world) and for salvation and deliverance and strong protection for the entire family. Also for my ### (heart failing) for healing, deliverance and salvation. Praying for an encounter with you Lord Jesus (all...
Replies
5
Views
20
Father, am down, pick me up, ### lost hope and You are the one who restores hope. Let the labour pain come, I deliver.
Replies
5
Views
26
Please Please pray for me and ### that we can have a lifetime relationship in the name of Jesus, Amen
Replies
4
Views
26
Several lumps have appeared in various places in my body (neck chest, groin). Please pray that I would be healed and these would disappear. Some are sore, some are not. I have had prayer and some shrink and the pain goes but then new ones appear and others become painful.
Replies
7
Views
42
PLS pray for my only daughter ### as she is facing psychological issues. She wud b consulting a doc at ###.###am today first time. Pray God wud guide her.
Replies
7
Views
34
Thank you lord for everyday blessings. Im praying that my visa will be issued. Amen
Replies
7
Views
33
Please pray for a breakthrough in Ministry- Medical (doctor) and Intercession.
Replies
8
Views
28
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
3
Views
25
I'm from Bangalore, my name is ###, 20-year-old. My childhood memories are of my mother struggling on a daily basis. My father was a big fabric contractor, but of no use; he spoiled everything with drinks, friendship, and so on. He never knows my birthday nor my recordical name. I have a brother...
Replies
5
Views
58
Back
Top Bottom