2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Sir, My name is ### and I am from ###. I want you to pray for me and my family for financial breakthrough and for our separate home. We want good finances so that we can come out of debt. We are suffering so much. Pray for my son (###) also. He is studying in class vii. The Annual Examination...
Replies
12
Views
196
I have been praying but God isn't listening. Please pray for me, I am on dialysis and need a kidney, please pray that I will be blessed with a kidney.
Replies
14
Views
43
Pray for quick recovery for my daughter ### ### ###, she dislocated her right ankle. Her exams are coming up on Monday and I’m praying she walks well so we can send her back to school tomorrow because she’s in boarding.
Replies
20
Views
113
May Lord Jesus touch ###'s eyes and restore her perfect sight without any surgery. May Jesus resolve all her health issue. amen please pray
Replies
25
Views
218
Praise the Lord this is ### i request you to pray for a baby for me in the name of Lord ### married in the year of ### i had three pregency but i got all the abortion because of babay was not healthy i request all of u to pray for me to have healthy baby in the name of Lord Jesus Christ
Replies
13
Views
50
Please, please pray for me.. I'm totally sick. Don't know how long going to survive. Anytime can die..
Replies
14
Views
49
Greetings in the name of Jesus Christ, My name is ### and I'm from ###. I want you to pray for me and my family for financial breakthrough and for our separate home. We want good finances so that we can come out of debt. We're suffering so much. Pray for my sister's job also, she's unemployed...
Replies
11
Views
38
That this disgusting busyness lifts off me, so I can have a normal amount of time to myself like everyone else.
Replies
11
Views
104
Financial breakthrough, Job for my ### that will pay the bills, ability to get unemployment benefits without the company lying, that I will find a job, that we can keep our home, that my children will get Christmas gifts, that we will be able to keep our pets, and that God will provide for the...
Replies
13
Views
39
PEASE PRAY FFOR ### FOR A GOOD SUFFERING FROM FINNACIAL ISSUES. PLEASE PRAY FOR ### AND FOR ### FAMILY.
Replies
13
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom