2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please keep me in your prayers for my giddiness to go from my life FOREVER pray for my good health THANK YOU JESUS AMEN
Replies
8
Views
17
Replies
9
Views
14
Plz pray for my daughter ### for government job. praise the lord. amen.
Replies
9
Views
18
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. Here's a redacted version of your message: I have prblm my leg is very painful and famaly prblms If you need support or guidance, consider reaching out to a healthcare professional for your leg pain and perhaps a counselor or...
Replies
7
Views
15
I am ### from ###, ###. I am studying in ### ###. My b. tech exam is coming in some day. Please pray for my exam preparation and getting peace, blessings from the God Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
160
Dear Lord,...may the marking of my UACE exams be a success...please send me the luck and the favours I pray for my green card request...I pray that I may go before the end of January May your will be done....I agree!! Thank you Lord!
Replies
8
Views
12
Please pray that we find a suitable home to move to. Thank you 🙏
Replies
10
Views
16
Hj my name is ### ### please pray for complete health healing wellbeing and wholeness in my life and in my familys and for for God's protection upon around and through me in Jesus name I ask amen
Replies
8
Views
81
I have famaly prblms I don't have filings with my ### alwys I have bad dreams I don't work my business is very slow so I need a diliverence
Replies
10
Views
287
I am ### years in marriage but I don't have a kid. I need prayer on both family curse and disease.
Replies
10
Views
244
Back
Top Bottom