2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Father Almighty I pray that You help me to pay the school fees and keep my kids at school the following year. That I do not fail as a ###. This I pray for in Jesus Christ's holy name. Amen
Replies
15
Views
30
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
5
Views
6
I live in ###, ###. Please pray that people will stop burning things in our neighbourhood/city block. Smoke that's really irritating!! I must caugh now, it irritates my bronchees. Please pray for clean fresh air and that people who do this will be stoped and punished. I am really angry now!! I...
Replies
7
Views
13
Please pray for God's intervention in a dangerous relationship ### is in. Pray ### will seek God's help and be released from ### abuser.
Replies
6
Views
33
Asking prayer for God's favor, wisdom and direction etc. in finding an awesome new tenant (or tenants) to be able to rent to... that I find the exact persons the LORD will have me deal with... that there be no hindrance or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
5
Views
13
praise the lord. my prayer request is im facing financial problem..no proper job.i want to keep my family happy n i want to be settled in my life. i pray to my lord jesus christ please hear my prayer and bless me n my family.. beloved dear once in this prayer group to pray for me and my family...
Replies
7
Views
12
Please all pray I ask you please Lord do these things for me now by your power please without any delay I command all fat leave burn off totally dissolve from my whole stomach hips whole body right now never ever return in Jesus name I command my diaphragm to totally totally flatten tighten in...
Replies
3
Views
10
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so I can pay all of my debts in full and provide for my family financially and be able to spend some time with my family, during the Holidays! AMEN
Replies
5
Views
12
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
21
Asking prayer for God's healing, deliverance, etc. upon my body; for continued protection and deliverance from strongholds of the enemy working in and upon my physical frame; that the Lord destroys all spiritual hindrances and retaliations upon myself and others, etc.
Replies
5
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom