2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my husband ###. He is ready to leave me.
Replies
8
Views
113
Continue to pray for my family Restoration. And all of our weaknesses. Pray for my husband that he will realise that he is unable to forgive me. So help him in prayers that he will start forgiving of all my mistakes and sins I have done before him.
Replies
7
Views
10
Thank you Jesus for everything. I know there are no spiritual attacks against me anymore. May I (###) live a fulfilled life now (matted, pleated hair and all), in your holy name, I plead humbly, amen. Thanks.
Replies
7
Views
12
Please pray for my son ###. He gets mental disturbances, when he gets up in the morning. Please pray for his peace
Replies
10
Views
40
Please pray for me today I have college and I have my 1 semester exam and today is business economics so please pray that I might write the exam well and pass in all my exams and Jesus might guide and sit next to me and teach me what to write and also please pray that the day might be good day...
Replies
9
Views
12
Praise God, please pray for my wife ### who is the principal of a school, she has too many enemies, all are trying to pull her down as she is new. There are threats to her job and she feels insecure. Our family depends on her, please pray for her job stability. Thank you Jesus and praise you Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
15
Please pray that my upstair neighbours will go finally to bed and sleep. It's 2:30 am, and I hear noise every now and then that wakes me up, walking up and down and something like crumbling. I don't know which neighbour it is upstairs or next door neighbour. Please pray for the protection of the...
Replies
8
Views
25
God Jesus please stay always with us and give us your blessings so that we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can take care of my family ### Amen.
Replies
9
Views
10
I pray that my husband repent from what he is doing. I pray and rebuke ### from the spirit of incest, adultery, sexual behaviour leave him and he settles down as a man of God.
Replies
9
Views
18
So tied of ### can't make up her mind she don't want the phone or cable than I call than she want it on than I have to call back She got to stop n make up her mind I can't afford a big bill money tight
Replies
6
Views
10
Back
Top Bottom