2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Protection from the illumanati and all evil. Let no direct energy or curses against my life prosper.
Replies
9
Views
23
Sir, I, ###, male, aged ###, submit that one person named ### owed to me an amount and not paying from 4 years. His cell always "out of coverage area" kindly pray for change of mind set of ### and to pay the amount due to me at the earliest. Thanking you.
Replies
7
Views
13
Pray for financial support immediately and pray that his father ### to get convinced and come back to me and get me married to ### soon. Pray for ### heart to be in the place of love and affection towards me and pray that he should come back to me by Lord Jesus Christ name. Pray for my mom to...
Replies
7
Views
14
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for guidance and discernment for a person struggling with a potentially toxic friendship. Seeking help for them to recognize the situation and make positive changes.
Replies
6
Views
11
Mai karz se bahot paresan ho karz wale dhamki dete hai please help me Summary (due to privacy): Request for help with financial stress and anxiety.
Replies
6
Views
36
Asking for a miracle for my mother ###. Restore her to complete health and healing. Deliver her from being short of breath, dizziness, restore her strength her appetite. Remove the tiredness give her a double dip of your anointing your peace joy happiness and strength. Asking in Jesus name Amen
Replies
7
Views
37
I’m feeling overwhelmed and sad. I’ve asked God for this two years ago. I want to be a nurse, I want to work and be independent. The holidays are coming and I’m getting sad because I have to be away from my family whom I’ve been celebrating holidays with my whole life... I don’t mean to sound...
Replies
8
Views
78
Pray for ###'s boyfriend as he is going to seek a new contract at work place today.
Replies
6
Views
15
Gud morning. Please pray for ### she is going for caesarian section now. Thank you
Replies
5
Views
18
Summary (due to privacy): A prayer request for success in upcoming exams, expressing a commitment to give a portion of salary to God if successful. The individual is seeking divine help and prayers for passing the exams.
Replies
4
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom