2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between ### and ###.
Replies
3
Views
17
Praise the lord bro. My name is ###, am from ### district, ### mandal, ### village Bro am very happy too you prey tower and your prayer are soo many miracles in my life on you prayers .....brother mainly sooo many problems in my life 1. my job and my results 2. my marriage with my brother in law...
Replies
6
Views
50
Heavenly Father, Creator of all and with endless mercy and grace, our God of truth and Love. I thank You for answering our prayers and sharing Your endless Love with us. I am truly greatful to be alive and spend another day on Earth sharing Your Word. I ask that You help me forgive all those...
Replies
4
Views
47
I want would like to pray for God’s blessing, favour and anointing in lifting me out of the drought season, give me laser focus in achieving the set sales comm target by ###. Thank you!
Replies
4
Views
16
Pray my boss at ### stop playing games he put me on schedule n now keep on changing it so I don't know if I work or not I need to know ahead of time not the last min I was hoping to work n get Christmas shopping started feeling sad I hate being bored
Replies
4
Views
19
Lord Jesus, nothing is impossible with you. I ask you, please make me abundantly, a lot more beautiful, stunning, radiant, younger in every way now. Bless my hair, please, to be abundantly, incredibly, all more thicker, fuller, longer, stronger in every way now. By your power, in Jesus' name...
Replies
3
Views
27
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
8
Views
29
Mama ### is now battling with her one of the arm after cs operation and still in the hospital since last week Tuesday. Pls help me pray for her healings sir
Replies
4
Views
98
We got high winds and storms coming. I am scared. I pray we don't lose heat or power.
Replies
4
Views
73
Replies
7
Views
16
Back
Top Bottom