2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God, I ask the silent ones... I trust You.. it is so. Deliver me & ### from evil. Thank You, ###
Replies
15
Views
106
Replies
6
Views
30
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
7
Views
16
Kindly keep ### in your prayers. For ### to do well on the math test today. AMEN
Replies
10
Views
42
Please pray for a financial Miracle, so that I can pay all of my debts in full and provide for my family financially and that I can spend time with my family, during the Holidays! AMEN
Replies
11
Views
39
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
8
Views
27
Please pray for me, I want 90 percent in 12board.
Replies
7
Views
13
I WANT TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S MISTRESS ### ### to go about her life and get away from my husband and our family.
Replies
8
Views
357
Praise the Lord Kindly pray for my husband's job and many others in his company who are going to lose their jobs in the next week due to closing of the company.
Replies
10
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom