2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

It's my humble request please pray for ### and ### relationship strong blessed and always stay together in the name of Jesus amen. Please pray
Replies
7
Views
11
Hello greeting to all the prayer warriors. I need prayers for financial breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
14
I need a good job and financial improvement. Amen
Replies
8
Views
13
God, my son ### asks for courage. Thank You, ###.
Replies
6
Views
20
Thank you God for all of your continuous blessings upon me and my family. My prayer request tonight is for my son ### to be released from jail in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Replies
7
Views
16
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
8
Please pray for me to get much better by tomorrow my knee is swelling awful and feels hard. I have applied some big med. pat h to and wrapped it for support...please pray for ### and ### to the Lord's protection..and guidance. Wishing everyone a peaceful and wonderful Thanksgiving...may God...
Replies
12
Views
23
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
7
Views
10
Heavenly Father, Creator of all and with endless mercy and grace, our God of truth and Love. I thank You for answering our prayers and sharing Your endless Love with us. I am truly greatful. I feel led to lift our brothers and sisters this evening and ask that Your will be done to all those who...
Replies
7
Views
13
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
6
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom