2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Praise the Lord kindly pray for ### to returned back to her husband ### now they are broken family amen
Replies
6
Views
22
I need prayers, please, pray this anxiety resolves cause it makes me have problems urinating.
Replies
10
Views
63
God, thank You at day's end - for mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
6
Views
33
GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESSED HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
6
Views
11
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
5
Views
15
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between ### and ###.
Replies
7
Views
13
Please help me in prayers I need a job
Replies
7
Views
14
I need a miracle for my financial situation. I am into debt to pay up bills for my shop that’s the only income for my family. God, please send me a miracle to come out with this. I just feel I’m lost and wounded. God, please help me.
Replies
7
Views
13
PRAISE REPORT! At this point, ### was able to get approved for unemployment benefits! We pray against any appeals or lies from ### former employer. We have filed a wage claim for the back wages owed. Pray that it will be approved and we can get those back wages quickly. ### former employer...
Replies
6
Views
24
I need miracle money instantly to avoid embarrassment.
Replies
6
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom