2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Preyet about this money. Preyer for my ###. Preyet for our ###. God Preyer Thanks God bless 🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
12
I need a job, God should provide a good job for me
Replies
5
Views
17
Lord, I need to shift. Please shift me to a safe place and protect the people I shift with....
Replies
6
Views
15
Praise the Lord!! I am going to start a business with my friend. Kindly pray for my success.
Replies
7
Views
14
Pray for ### ### sickness in his body. (in ###)
Replies
6
Views
14
Financial breakthrough and also to get in touch with pastors and men of God from other countries.
Replies
6
Views
13
Can someone please pray that my current supporters get more money so that they can support the Bible translation ministry more? One of them told me that he needed this prayer. I prayed. Can you please pray too?
Replies
9
Views
47
Kindly pray for mine and my dependents protection of Spirit, Soul and Body. 2. That no conspiracy against my properties may succeed by any one. Only God may do what is necessary. May God guide me what steps to be taken. 3. That an amicable solution is arrived with all those who stand against...
Replies
6
Views
24
My lord... Thank u so much... Thank u for prayer us.. 😘😘😘😘😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏.. My problems all are solved.. I posted here my problems and sad 1 month.. After that everything is ok. Now... God is powerful.. I love you God... Ummaaaaa..
Replies
7
Views
17
I am ###, i love my mother lot, my family is in need of financial help to solve debts, kindly pray to God Jesus. Only he can help my family from debts. Amen
Replies
7
Views
15
Back
Top Bottom