2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Heavenly Father, please help me to find a job ASAP because I just fired 2 weeks ago and it is year end and my family is short for money and please mercy on me, lead me the right way and help me out of this situation, in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
8
Views
16
Lord, Jesus, please end the closeness of ### and ### today. Everything about them will end today and they will part ways totally. Thank You Lord. I declare and claim it in Your name, Jesus. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
21
Lord I ask you please please bless me to win millions millions of pounds now without any delay this has happened to so so many other people POTD bless me it happen to me please without any delay I decree and declare in Jesus name I win millions millions of pounds now right now without any delay...
Replies
4
Views
15
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
5
Views
15
My dear Lord please remove my ### addiction 🙏
Replies
9
Views
43
A 6.4 magnitude earthquake hit ### early on Tuesday morning, November 26, causing several buildings to collapse. The official death toll reached 29, while the fate of many others remains unknown. Volunteers and specialized teams had pulled 45 people alive from under mounds of debris...
Replies
10
Views
146
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### and her sons that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, grace, healing, protection, salvation keep them healthy and safe, bless them financially that holy spirit bless, protect, heal, watch over them in Jesus' loving name amen.
Replies
7
Views
17
Lord Jesus Christ please Protect my body my mind, soul, spirit and heart.. in your name we all pray.. Amen
Replies
8
Views
11
Plaz mere ### ke liye prayers Kare wo drink karte Hai or time se Ghar nhi aate Hai. Hamari finanical condition theek nhi Hai so plaz pray Kare wo drink peena chord de or aapni ### ko time de...
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for my head ache and for fever that is affecting my prayer life. When I asked to pray for our midweek prayer service then, a head ache came along. It seems that satan does not want us to pray for anyone. Pray for all my ### and for my ###. They need the Lord. Thank you so much.
Replies
7
Views
194
Back
Top Bottom