2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I have a chronic hepatitis and Tuberculosis. Please pray for me for divine healing in Jesus name...
Replies
7
Views
143
we suffer a lot. lost the job. case is under trial. we are struggling to survive having two ###. Have mercy, pray for ###.
Replies
7
Views
38
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
8
Views
16
May PEACE be restored and may GOD reveal HIS WILL AND PLAN, so that we can submit to it and walk in His Ways, which are much Higher than ours!... AMEN. GOD BLESS
Replies
7
Views
40
Please pray ### gets a diversion from court is forgiven for his mistake and given a second chance. Pray ### gets a good job that keeps him busy and out of trouble. Pray he stays away from toxic friends, drugs, alcohol, and parties. Pray he removes himself from the wrong crowd. Pray ### respects...
Replies
6
Views
67
I'm ### from ###, ###. Please pray for me and my family. I'm not well for many years; I'm suffering from ### till now, and even my brother also for many years he's not well. I'm ### years old, and I'm jobless. Please pray for me and my family; we are very poor.
Replies
7
Views
134
Man of God pray for me to get job in ### construction company. Pray for us to get money ### and my boyfriend. Pray for me so that my boss did not do stock.
Replies
5
Views
28
Type Prayer Request Here Prayer for ### and ### to have financial breakthrough. ### needs to change ### job
Replies
6
Views
14
If such an important project as adoption is still also really on his mind, please Lord, may he mention this important subject without my having to remind him of our recent discussions about it. May my application file be quickly approved and may doors of opportunity open! I so need to know Your...
Replies
6
Views
11
Plz my lord accept me as a your son and forgive my all sins. stay with me always and bless to all
Replies
6
Views
31
Back
Top Bottom