2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Heavenly Father, Creator of all and with endless mercy and grace, our God of truth and Love. I thank You for answering our prayers and sharing Your endless Love with us. I am truly greatful of Your wonderous works. I ask that You help me forgive all those who trespassed against me and blessed...
Replies
7
Views
65
In the name of Jesus, I need prayers for him. It's been ### years since my son's accident; he is a victim of a hit-and-run. He is going through so much; it's hard for him and myself also. The Almighty was not ready for him; I know that God slowed him down, but as a mom, I can't fix this; it...
Replies
9
Views
28
I ASK FOR A SPECIAL COMPANION FEMALE FRIEND IN MY LIFE
Replies
7
Views
82
Please pray that I may find a job... Feeling useless as I got no positive reply further to job applications, after placing adverts. May God kindly and abundantly provide in His Mercy! In Jesus Name. Amen!
Replies
9
Views
30
Please pray with me to receive now my ### financial blessings perfect health every moment protections in the MIGHTY NAME of JESUS CHRIST AMEN
Replies
9
Views
21
That ### be completely cured and healed of lupus.
Replies
10
Views
37
May I be able to feel useful and be more helpful to others; may I get enough work and sufficient income. Please kindly pray for the success and fruitfulness of the job application I have just sent. In Jesus Name. Amen. God Bless
Replies
9
Views
30
Replies
7
Views
21
DO NOT try to own negative, unwanted, false thoughts. It's the enemy, the devil, sending these arrows at you, waiting for you to catch hold of that and overpower you. The devil is the father of lies, deceiver, and tempter. Why should you own something which is not yours and get worried in a...
Replies
6
Views
25
Lord I pray that you will help me find peace in my life. Yesterday I could not sleep as my ### left in the middle of the night in a drunken state. He is an alcoholic for years and once drunk would continue for days. I feel helpless and cannot change him, please pray that the blood of Jesus...
Replies
6
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom