2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray P and P help me get full and generous compensation soon and that we can overcome all obstacles🙏
Replies
7
Views
11
Please pray for my sister ### ### my brothers and sisters in Christ. Just about 12:38am Australia ### time I had a dream about her and I were in a room, watching TV in the dark, I turned around and noticed she was sitting in a chair behind me few metres away sleeping. I called out to her name a...
Replies
7
Views
158
Replies
6
Views
24
Dear All, My name is ###. I came to ### for work. I now stay in bachelor accommodation. There are 3 others in the same room. I search for job. Please pray for me to get a good job which I can do. 2 to 3 times I found something mixed in my water. We only get clear water as there is water...
Replies
8
Views
23
To receive an email from ###, to be given the job I applied for at ###, to work there for the foreseeable future and enjoy the job ###
Replies
7
Views
25
Afternoon man of god pray for me to get a lover who will marry me next year in Jesus name Amen
Replies
6
Views
13
Praise report!! Maybe it's good that I'll be doing my own thing for Thanksgiving. Get together with others, and they have different political viewpoints. Not really up on hearing some liberal spouting off about hating Trump.
Replies
6
Views
151
Lord, I need Financial breakthrough before the end of this month Amen!
Replies
8
Views
22
Pass IELTS exam with individual 7 score. Planning my second attempt in January.
Replies
7
Views
35
Good evening my Lord Jesus Christ..good evening my brothers and sisters in Christ..please help me praying to sell by our groups the properties of ### to ### and to its representative..help us to negotiate with them with good positive results..help me pray for my financial difficulties pay all my...
Replies
7
Views
18
Back
Top Bottom