These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Hi father i have one problem plz prey him study problem one good news is coming is not coming plz preyer me jesus plz i hope you plz plz plz me thanks Amen
Replies
Views
Dear God, I pray for all of those who are attack, torture and hurt like me. Please save them and please perform miracle on them. Amen
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR! MY CHRISTIAN FRIENDS AND FAMILY! AMEN! BE BLESSED! AMEN! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! AMEN!
Replies
Views
Pray for my family and i have a great 2018..that starting right now nothing but greatness happen for us..pray that i receive a huge financial blessing so that i can get ahead on all my bills and pay my car off..pray that this year i become a home owner and start my own business with my husband...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
My daughter is in 12th standard having lack Of concentration in her studies and having health problem too and our neighbors also tease us and my son also not studying well also my brother indulged in gambling and taking drugs and alcohol too please pray for me in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
Views
Dear everyone, Please let us pray for a great and blessed year in 2018 for everyone here on this group. I would like to ask you to please pray for me starting a new business and for my husband who is working in a very difficult environment. I pray that the Lord will guide us through this year...
Replies
Views
We are planning to buy a new house so we request you to pray God that we should find an appropriate house soon.
Replies
Views
Thank you so much for praying us 2017.pray for us in 2018 for Salome and Sheena,Amal and Jeen. To have prospers year to start Jeen new job this year. Salome finally year and Sheena first year. Please let Sheena to select her degree. She is uncertain about what she want. Let the holiest sprit...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year Brothers and Sisters! Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for blessing us with a new year! More of You and less of me in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!
Replies
Views
Top Bottom