2018

These are prayer requests from the year 2018.

Please pray for ### that his stomach issues get resolved and he gains weight.
Replies
2
Views
18
I need God's mighty hand for my graduation to be released, please pray for ###.
Replies
2
Views
38
Please pray for me. I am widowed and lost. I have been presented with decisions to be made and I am torn, worried and scared. Please dear God, help me to be strong and think clearly so I can make the right decisions socially and with my life. That a certain person will understand and we can...
Replies
2
Views
34
Replies
3
Views
18
Father I ask You to help me to become a good mother and bless my baby to become physically strong please bring complete healing to my baby in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
2
Views
17
Father, Lord Jesus Christ, I am sure and I know that every thing is possible in your Name, please I surrender my life and everything of mine to you, through your Holy Spirit, come and intervene into my situations of joblessness, debts and police cases against me, financial failure and poverty...
Replies
2
Views
101
Please pray with us we are struggling to conceive I believe God can do a miracle Amen 
Replies
3
Views
16
Please continue praying for my son this week so that he will get some job interviews this week and that something good will happen soon. Please do not let him lose hope and that something will come up soon.
Replies
2
Views
16
Please pray for my ###, she is in the hospital with a form of bacteria in her lower extremities. They removed her toes on one foot a couple of days ago and my ### just texted me and said they are removing her leg below the knee today. Also she has been on a respirator for ### days now...Please...
Replies
3
Views
32
Need creative restoration healing spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, also ###, thank you a head of time Father in heaven for answering my prayer and answering people's prayers on here and blessing them with their hearts desires.
Replies
3
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom